Ara, looks great. What size Ortlieb bag do you have? I'd like to get one but don't want it to hang over the sides of the rack.
The bag is 11"x19". It is actually as you can see from the underneath side one bicycle bag. I have had it for at least 30 years. One of many while my dog and I camped full time for 14 years and they last forever! I use the thinner "Rock Straps" to hold it, the straps remain on the rack permanently, at least until they snap eventually! I don't know if you can just buy one? You need to roll the opening downwards of course in case it rains.
In the bag! [roughly]
* Power bars
* First Aid kit
* 3 15 1/5" tire irons ~ WD-40 [works best on tires versus soapy water] ~ Talc powder for the tubes so they do not pinch as easily ~ spare stems and stem remover ~ "panty hose" to feel the inside of the tire for nails and so forth
* Compressor ~ DC with flashlight
* Pressure gauge
* 2 rods as a center stand [2 being better than 1!]
* Chain lube
* Lighter ~ Eating utensils in one ~ garbage bags ~ rubber gloves ~ TP [important!] ~ para-cord ~ flashlight
* Front and rear spare tubes
* Zip ties ~ Malleable quick dry steel
I think that is about it... for now!
* The Book is us on the road full time for 14 years. Great times it was...